Sunday, March 12, 2006

Attack of the Hungry Hungry Hippo Girl!

I am a girl of many faces. Sometimes I learn Talmud. Sometimes I am a BIT (Biologist in Training!). But all of the time, I cook, eat, and plan about food. When my planning goes awry and I am left with nothing to eat or even nothing very substantive, I turn into a mythical creature also known as....

HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO GIRL!!!!!!

This blog is about the food I like to cook, eat, and feed to other people.
Oh, and by the way, this is not a "diet blog" or a "food anxiety blog" or an "I-hate-my-body blog" although you might occasionally hear me say stuff that sounds like that. FYI, I am a very happy, healthy, pretty girl and I have no complaints on that score. I just try to make healthy food that centers on a variety of veggies, whole grains, fruits, dairy, and lean protiens. And, of course, that tastes yummy.

No comments: